|ACQ4 Neurophysiology Acquisition and Analysis System|
|Electrophysiology - Photostimulation - Fluorescence Imaging|
ACQ4 is a complete software system for data acquisition and analysis in neurophysiology research. The system is currently most suited for patch clamp electrophysiology, photostimulation and fluorescence imaging experiments.NOTE: While ACQ4 is currently a fully functional system, its documentation is currently under heavy development. If you are interested in using ACQ4, please contact the mailing list for more information.
- Protocol design interface allows easy creation of stimulation / recording protocols combining and synchronizing any number of devices
- Live camera viewing geared toward slice imaging for patch clamp and online analysis of calcium imaging
- Scanning Laser Microscopy
- Easy photostimulation mapping control
- Sophisticated data analysis system
- Integrated data manager allows easy, customizable data storage, browsing, and export.
- Designed to be a flexible, general-purpose experiment acquisition and analysis interface.
- Highly modular and scalable design--easy to expand support for new hardware and experiments
- Open source and cross-platform. Runs in Windows, Linux, and OSX (acquisition may be limited depending on your hardware, though)
- National Instruments DAC/ADC interfaces (M and E-series)
- MultiClamp 700A, 700B
- Photometrics Cameras
- QImaging Cameras
- Scanning galvometric mirrors (via DAC interface)
- Sutter MP285 controllers